Sunday, November 06, 2005

Pacman Trio

Fishcakes
Bought these three different types of fishcakes yesterday from the Hokkaido Food Fair held at Takashimaya Food Basement. They were originally totally round in shape..... before I decided to take a knife and create 'pacmans' of each of them. From left to right, crabmeat fishcake, green vegetable fishcake and mixed vegetable/prawn fishcake - all very yummy with good fresh fish flavors and the right 'spongy' texture.

Just like the 'pacman', hubby and I chomp, chomp, chomp with relish (sis-in-law who is a fervent fishcake/fishball lover would have approved)!

3 Comments:

Blogger boo_licious said...

hee hee! Reminds me a bit of casey and his pac man dinner. I love fish cakes too - get them home made from my aunt.

11/07/2005 09:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was reccomended to your blog by you father-in-law (of all persons! *smile*) over lunch with my dad, so decided to check it out...great job! The plum blueberry cake looks absolutely yummy! Write on!

11/08/2005 04:14:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hiya boo - lucky you to have homemade fish cake!

hi anon - welcome to my blog and hope to see u more often :)

11/09/2005 12:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home