Saturday, February 25, 2006

Embrace a New Day

Embrace the Day
"throw open your windows to a bright new morn!"

but I am writing this post at 1.30 a.m. on an extremely early Saturday morning (well, actually my Friday night is ending a lot later than usual)......
but I didn't stay out late partying, I was at work till really late......
but now that I'm home, I can't get any shut-eye as the brain hasn't registered that it's supposed to rest......*sheesh*

Posting this photo of the cheery colorful windows at the MICA building on Hill Street, I'm telling myself that this long long day will end very soon, and the bright shaft of morning-light creeping its way across my bed in the next few hours will bring forth a weekend which shall be savored like a single bar of rich dark chocolate in tiny rationed bits......

5 Comments:

Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

hmmmm....nice way to decribe what you see and felt....

2/25/2006 07:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a very cheery photo indeed! I love it!

2/26/2006 12:01:00 AM  
Blogger slurp! said...

Good Morning Singapore! :)
cheeio!

2/26/2006 12:47:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks foodcrazee and DSD :)
and good morning to u too, slurp!

2/26/2006 02:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The colour here is very cheery. I'm feeling happier already :-)

2/28/2006 04:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home