Sunday, September 17, 2006

Struggling for Attention

Amidst the jewelled sapphire blue waters of the clear lakes in Jiuzhaigou Valley, Sichuan, a beautiful pink plant struggles for attention... an ardous task almost akin to that of a contestant in a beauty contest!
Struggling for Attention
This was taken when I visited Jiuzhaigou Valley last year. A beautiful place and highly recommended for those in love with nature!

Valley of Wonders
The air is fresh and crisp up in the mountains... awed by nature's splendour, one can only stand in wonder (and snap!).

If you're interested to read more about my adventures there - you can look through my previous posts in the travels archive. And yeah, I know I'm cheating (by giving you something from my photo archives)... so I promise to post something more current in a day or so, but until then, enjoy the photos :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Those pictures are really stunning! I particularly like the second one. That must be a beautiful place...

9/18/2006 03:25:00 PM  
Blogger Edith said...

I have never been a great fan of China but this place!!! I must say it is awesome. My parents visit many places in China but this place captures my heart. I wish I can visit it one day. Truly beautiful.

9/18/2006 05:19:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@rosa, it is.. some call it the Rockies of the East... thanks for dropping by!

@PM, oh, I highly recommend this place to all and sundry!

9/23/2006 10:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love love the place. Would go without thinking twice. Gorgeous pics!

10/19/2006 03:15:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks, bea, oh yes... don't think, just go and book a flight out now!

10/20/2006 12:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home