Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Take a break and laugh!

While browsing through the shops recently, I came upon a shop that sold a lot of badges with funny messages, some were 'dripping with sarcasm' remarks that were so insulting that they were a scream. In fact, I had so much fun laughing to myself and pointing them out to hubby that I got thrown quite a few side glances from passerbys.

Here's two to share with you and lighten up your day!
Funny Badge
In fact, I might also add to this list "MENace" and "MENdacity" (or the tendency to be untruthful). Hubby's huffy comment, "Just like a woman, always blaming the man!", and in order for peace to reign in our little household, I shall try to hold back my laughter on that one.

Another Funny Badge
This is one insult to be used only on really special occasions, and before you let go, make sure the other guy is truly "abusing that privilege" or he might just bash your head with a fry-pan!

Have a good day!

4 Comments:

Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

lolz........good one eh ?

11/16/2005 01:46:00 PM  
Blogger boo_licious said...

hahaha, the men one is so true!

11/19/2005 09:36:00 AM  
Blogger slurp! said...

so that's the reason why woMEN always end up with men? lolz

11/20/2005 12:42:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so glad you all enjoyed a laugh and to Slurp, that one was a hit below the belt (boy, I didn't see it coming at all)...haha :P

11/20/2005 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home