Monday, May 22, 2006

Star-fighter Swoop

white starfighter

When I look at the center subject, I see a star-fighter in flight formation from a Star Wars flick, with its wide wing-span, sturdy determined tail-rudder, swooping up to the sky. In actual fact, it's a beautiful wild orchid spotted in the Singapore Botanical Gardens, but my imagination has a tendency of going from time to time on fairly nonsensical journeys :)

Things have been kinda busy lately and I haven't had much time to upload recent photos and posts - so, this shot is a 'filler' until my next post... hope you have a great week ahead!

8 Comments:

Blogger Fran said...

Beautiful photo. You have a great week too!

5/22/2006 03:54:00 AM  
Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Those flowers are truely beautiful! I love orchids... Thanks for that magnificent picture!

5/22/2006 06:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely an x-wing. Your geek quotient just went up 100% cath :-)

5/22/2006 10:31:00 AM  
Blogger pfong said...

sorry cath, that last comment was by me. forgot enter my name.

5/22/2006 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mucho gracias, fran and rosa :)

LOLZ, pfong, have never considered myself a geek... (hmmm...wonder whether a geeky foodie is a contradiction?)

5/22/2006 09:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Bokeh! been re-watching too much star wars lately? :P
I guess most of our time we are using the left side of our thinking (unless you in creative line of coz)
Hence, i think it's good to let your imagination runs wild once a while, working out the right side, maintaining balance :)

5/22/2006 10:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looove those orchids!
I absolutely agree they do look like star fighter x wings!

5/29/2006 12:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous flowers and stunning picture! I love orchids...

6/11/2006 08:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home