Thursday, September 20, 2007

After the Rain

How fast time passes... in the blinking of an eye, an entire year has gone by since my last update!

The usual claims and commitments at work, a dearth of inspiration... and I figured that a breather from blogging and trying to make sense of my thoughts would be welcomed indeed.

And now you may be wondering my reason for coming out of this long silent hiatus...

A wholely unexpected and unsettling set of events has occured recently in my life, turning it upside down and yet with the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, I'm walking through this period ever grateful of His presence and hand-holding protection, and the support of my dearest hubby, parents, family members and close friends.

I am still undecided whether to go into the details of those events in this blog, but for my close family and friends who may be following this blog, I truly wish to take this opportunity to THANK all of you for your constant prayers and to tell you to rejoice in the enduring mercy of the Lord!

after the rain

I am sharing this picture I took a couple of months back of a little dewdrop collecting after a short rainfall at the tip of the leave, full of promise of the goodness to fall on this green earth.

After this latest rainfall in my life, I look forward positively to the little dewdrops collecting day by day through the grace of the Lord Almighty!

Though new updates may be infrequent, I will try my best to share the many little and big ways in which He has touched, comforted and even made me laugh day by day through the people he has placed in my life now... till the next post :-))

4 Comments:

Blogger pfong said...

Welcome back Cath. Hope all things are well with you.

9/21/2007 02:27:00 PM  
Blogger rokh said...

welcome back! really lovely pic :)

9/21/2007 06:02:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@pfong - i'm pleasantly surprised that u are still following this blog... thanks for the well wishes :-)

@rokh - thank u for the warm welcome back :-)

9/28/2007 02:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are back, yes indeed our Almighty God is the greatest!

11/03/2007 09:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home